Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Pulsar 150 CC Review

Hi, 
I am here to review about my Pulsar 150 CC which bought on 2010 December, Chennai.
When I was plan to buy a 150 cc bike, I did a test ride and I liked it very much as many of my friends not suggested to go for pulsar, I bought and it was very good decision I had taken which I personally feels, as the bike was good in mileage and speed control. As like every one I faced some dislikes about the bike which I have mentioned in pros and cons.

Pros:
1. Looks
2. Well Control
3. Great Pick up (4th Gear itself
4. Mileage
5. Led display and


Cons:
1. Required lots of maintenance.
2. Handle very stiff in turning!

I hope this review will help you to make a decision on buying bikes.
Thank you

3 comments:

RAm said...

We can buy enfeild

yogeswaran km said...

pros u have mentioned mileage what did u get exactly. please specify

Unknown said...

Mileage getting about 55Km/L (On Traffic)Which is good for 150cc...

Translate